We also possess the capabilities to fabricate steel structures such as steel racks, frames, plates, etc., and the sizes/specifications can be tailored to the needs of the clients. Our team of qualified engineers can produce reliable, detailed designs with the utilization of 3D modeling.
Our steel structures are fabricated with the utmost care and precision in our workshop and can swiftly be installed at project sites by our skilled and experienced team. Numerous industry surveys conclude that steel structures are the optimal solution when it comes to the management of building materials and construction.
Benefits of our steel structures include :
- Reduced costs - When it comes to materials that are used and designed for projects, steel structures are very much the leader in terms of costs – they are cheap to manufacture and assemble together in project sites and they do not require as much maintenance as other alternative traditional methods of building construction.
- Durability - The steel structures that we produce can withstand extreme weather and environmental conditions including hurricanes, earthquakes, and extremely hot or extremely cold weather. Also, they are non-corrosive and in comparison to other traditional building materials such as wood frames, they are not susceptible to attacks from organic matters such as termites, fungi, or mildew. Our steel structures are able to withstand a significant amount of external pressure in comparison to brittle concrete structures which are vulnerable to pressures from earthquakes.
- High load-carrying capacity - Our steel structures have high load-bearing capacities compared to concrete structures which have low load-bearing capacities.
- Lower project lead time - As our steel structures can be easily assembled, this contributes to less time needed for the entire construction project which leads to a reduction in project lead time in comparison to concrete structures that require more time in the construction process.
- Scrap value and Recyclability - After completion of the project, steel structures also have residual scrap value which concrete structures do not have. Steel structures are also an environmentally friendly option due to their recyclability – this would help minimize waste costs.
- Movability and Health Hazards- Steel structures are easily moveable as well due to their minimal weight. Construction using steel structures also poses no health hazards, hence they are the safer option.
- With regards to the construction of major, man-made structures such as bridges, industrial buildings (factories, warehouses, etc.), and residential buildings (apartments, multi-story offices, etc.) the most preferred type of metal for such construction is steel. Therefore, construction with the use of steel structures brings a multitude of advantages in comparison to other traditional methods of building construction such as using concrete.
Factory Building Construction
With our multitude of experiences in constructing factory/warehouse buildings from scratch, we are able to do so without compromising on the needs and requirements of our clients. Our team of engineers is able to design the factory/warehouse building with our 3D modeling software and our team will be ready to assemble the various structural components of the building on-site. With our relentless emphasis on quality and efficiency in terms of cost and time, you can be assured that we will deliver the best possible finished building product that caters to your needs.
Our multitude of experiences in the construction of factory/warehouse buildings is evident through our portfolio of projects in the construction of high-quality factory/warehouse building facilities. Therefore, should you require any new such facilities for your business, please do not